We’ll be marketing next year’s Expo more than ever before! We’re going to be promoting the Expo on billboards, buses, radio, television and in print so make sure you keep an eye out for us! See our expo marketing highlights!
Here’s exactly where we’ll be seen and promoted
- Advertising on television and local radio stations such as Capital FM.
- Appearance on Made in Cardiff – The Crunch
- 15 billboard adverts in prime locations around the city centre
- Transport advertising at Cardiff city centre train station, 40 Cardiff buses
- Advertisement at Cardiff Airport’s VIP Lounge and reception
- Advertisement at Cardiff Central Train Station
- Advertisement at Bristol Temple Meads Train Station
- 10 roadside banners in prime locations around the city centre
- Social media promotion with a reach of millions
- Our social media campaigns reached 3 to 4 million users over the month of October.
- Our campaign video received over 50,000 views via Facebook.
- On the day of the expo, we were trending number one in Wales.
- Our exhibitors promoted the expo to their databases
- 7,000 Introbiz Expo brochures printed
- Campaign emails with a reach of 40,000 a week
- Advertising at the Cardiff Marriott Hotel, David Lloyds,
- Advertising on Business News Wales
- Monthly double-page spreads in Cardiff Life Magazine
- Marketing on the Introbiz Expo app
- 2 triangular banners located outside the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff for a month
- Promotional videos created of expo and VIP Charity Gala Dinner
If you’d like to exhibit or host a seminar slot at Introbiz Expo or find out more information about the Introbiz Business Expo for 2018, you can call the team on 02920 291002 or view the rest of our site.
Introbiz Expo 2018 Handbook