The idea for Introbiz Business Expo was born from Paul’s desire to bring thousands of businesses together to network and exhibit to each other, all under one roof. Now in its seventh consecutive year, one of the leading UK Business Exhibition has grown year on year and is now considered to be Wales’ biggest business Exhibition and Conference. Every year, our exhibitors create endless business connections and generate millions of pounds each year from the leads secured from the Introbiz Expo – check out our fantastic testimonials! Also, see our extensive expo marketing campaign.
Introbiz Expo 2017
2017’s Introbiz Business Exhibition took place on the 2nd November 2017 at Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff. The event saw a record number attending, as well as a sold-out shell-scheme stands with over 200 top brands exhibiting.
Former Wales International Captain Ryan Jones and Scrum V broadcaster Sean Holley opened the record-breaking networking breakfast event with an inspiring Q&A session. Attendees kick-started their day with a delicious cooked breakfast and refreshments which fuelled them for a perfect day of networking with local businesses.
Attendees were extremely lucky to witness talks from the keynote speakers including the brilliant Tracey Smolinski, Jamie Baulch, Christian Malcolm, Alana Spencer, Mark Wright, Ben Towers, Rhys Gough, Maria Diamond, Alison Edgar, Maria Leijerstam and Lyndon Wood.
This has definitely been our favourite year so far for Introbiz expo with so many fantastic established brands & businesses of high calibre. We’re so pleased so many businesses got involved with our stand competition. We’re pleased to announce that Lexus, Cardiff won ‘Best Large Stand’, Pier 64 won ‘Best Medium Stand’ and Team Metalogics won ‘Best Small Stand’.
See highlights from the Introbiz Expo 2017!
Introbiz Expo Cardiff VIP Charity Gala Dinner 2017
Our VIP Charity Gala Dinner sponsored by Laing Jewellers, Cardiff was a brilliant event with hundreds of companies celebrating and creating further business connections following the Expo at Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff. Compered by Sean Holley, guests enjoyed a delicious cocktail upon arrival which was shortly followed by a scrumptious 3-course dinner. Following the meal, guests took part in our auction and raffle in which we raised thousands of pounds for Ty Hafan and Snowdogs: Tails in Wales.
See highlights from our VIP Charity Gala Dinner!
Why exhibit at Introbiz Expo 2018?
- Meet and learn from our 15 world-class and renowned entrepreneur keynote speakers
- Connect with 200+ Welsh, UK and international exhibitors from a range of business industry sectors
- Exhibit, promote and raise awareness for your business, services and products to over 4,500 – 7,000 visitors
- Thousands of delegates attending this 1 day spectacular
- See what your competitors are doing! (How they brand themselves, services they offer, etc)
- Find out what is new in the business marketplace
- Build your database
- Attend our record breaking business networking breakfast
- Exhibit in our 60,000 sqft venue – Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- Learn and be inspired by our 24 business seminars from business mentors including two by Google
- Business conferences, seminars and workshops throught the day
- Make thousands of new business connections
- FREE Expo Guide and goodie bag
- FREE business card draw with thousands of pounds worth of prizes to be won
- Celebrate with us at our VIP Charity Gala Dinner at The Vale Resort
For more information about the Introbiz Business Expo for 2018, you can call the team on 02920 291002 or view the rest of our site.